We are looking for a candidate to join our current Accounts team in maintaining and monitoring Property Management Client Account(s). Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role is preferred but not essential.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities:
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes promptly.
- Investigate brought forward balances and reconcile creditor accounts/statements.
- Ensure documents are correctly addressed for each client.
- Liaise with utility companies to address balances, meter readings, LOAs, etc..
- Handle payment/invoice queries raised by members of the team and/or suppliers.
- Liaise with Property Managers and creditors to resolve any disputed invoices.
- Produce payable reports.
- Maintain the database with supplier details.
Perform regular payment runs across multiple client bank accounts
Click here to download our job specification
Apply for this vacancy
We are always on the hunt for great people! Contact us today using the form below.