Senior Surveyor - Lease Advisory
We are looking for a Senior Surveyor to join our lease advisory team.
The primary office location is Bedford but the role will likely result in days spent across our other office locations and from home if necessary.
Due to a growing workload and an increasing client base, Kirkby Diamond have an excellent opportunity
for a surveyor who wants to build a career in the landlord and tenant sector and who would relish a hands-on role working across a broad range of instructions.
The lease advisory team has a wealth of landlord and tenant clients and continuously work on a variety of
fast paced and interesting instructions. We primarily focus on the industrial, office and retail sectors with
strong links to our property management, valuation and agency departments.
The successful candidate would be joining a highly knowledgeable team of lease advisory surveyors with
potential for significant career progression, personal development, job satisfaction and reward.
- Successfully concluding rent reviews and lease renewal instructions
- Actively seeking asset management opportunities
- Inspecting and measuring properties
- Comparable evidence gathering
- Client liaison and reporting
- Building relationships with existing clients and targeting new clients / instructions
- Attending meetings with clients and the lease advisory team
- Pro-actively participate in the growth of the lease advisory team
- Assisting the lease advisory team with larger instructions, client relationships and business
- Working with other teams within Kirkby Diamond to develop new fee opportunities (cross
selling) and to maintain brand consistency and efficiency
- To promote the lease advisory team within Kirkby Diamond and beyond
Apply for this vacancy
We are always on the hunt for great people! Contact us today using the form below.